Yeah I had to clean that one up...
He likes his dirt dirty.
Grandpa and Calvin nappin.

Well, I think its about time to update this thing!


How quickly time flies when you are having fun! I have to admit, I really enjoy the fall. I never used to, but now as I am getting older, I can really appreciate the change of the season. I love looking at the leaves change color, and getting ready for the holidays (there, I said it!). One of my favorites is Halloween. Calvin picked out his spooky costume last year...although its unfair to put it that way cause he was given two options...however, he did pick the skeleton! This year, I look forward to what he plans to choose.

Anyway, work is going ok. I opened another Infant room at the daycare I work at. This is another reason why I love the fall...the chance to start anew! I currently have 6 newborns and will have a 7th joining us in about 8 weeks when she is old enough to come to daycare. I like my job, it is definitely good birth control, and I get my baby fix, as Calvin is almost two!! I just got a raise today, but as much as I like my job, I have been thinking ALOT about going back to school to finish my teaching degree. It would be nice to have summers off etc. I am almost there and it would be kind of dumb to "waste" my talents at daycare, but I do feel needed there! We'll see as the weeks go on...

Calvin is doing great! He's really starting to talk more. He has really picked up "Stop it", "Get down" and "Bad boy".... can you tell that he gets into everything and climbs ALOT. I should've named him Monkey....All of his teeth are in, so the biting should stop real soon. I can't wait. I feel bad for his "victims" :(


3 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

I gotta hand it to you Mothers who watch other kids as well. There is so much responsibility with just your own. Nanette had to watch a 5 mo. and all the poor kid did was cry.

Tyler and Tracy said...

Its fun to see your family and how much life changes and how fast it really does go. Its crazy how much your dad and my dad look a like. Tell your family Hi!!

Nanette said...

I am glad that you posted again and that you figured out your password. I feel like I spend most of my day cleaning up their messes. Isn't it so much fun? :)