Well it just might be true that I am just a little bit pregnant.... I go to the doctors bright and early tomorrow. I am kind of nervous, as this is a total and complete surprise and unplanned. I wanted more children, but not right yet...however, it is still a mystery if I even am. I have taken 5 tests so far, and all have been negative and I mean NEGATIVE. There is nothing to even HINT that mother nature is on her way with my "monthly present". Nor is there any hint that I am pregnant. Any kind of pregnancy symptom can be justified with a logical reason. Only a little bit of queasiness but it goes right away, if I even have it at all; my back hurts, but some of the babies I take care of are quite heavy; and I am tired - did I mention I have an almost 2 year old? So it will be an eventful morning for sure. Not that I am not happy, I am, but this isn't something I wanted right yet. But God has a plan for everyone, and although I really wanted to go back to school in the fall (which I might be able to still do), I am still young enough where I can go. Who knows, maybe my dream of being a stay at home mom and homeschooling will come true?? Well, I better get some sleep. Wish me luck, I think.... I will let you know what happens tomorrow.
Take care!
xoxo
Ash
Reminder
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment