So it has been a loooong time since I've been online! Alot has happened! First of all, I am not pregnant again. Not yet. I am relieved, I don't think that another baby is a smart move right now. Maybe next year!
Anyway, we moved out of my dad's house, which explains the lack of internet. It is nice being out on our own again, but I miss the help I had with Calvin.
I ended up going to the neurologist because I get migraines, and latley they have been coming once a week (yuck!). They put me on blood pressure medicine that also helps migraines; it makes me nervous becuase I don't have high blood pressure, not even close, and actually its a little on the "low" side. But we will see. I have to quit smoking, wish me luck!!
I guess thats it for now. Chat with you soon!
Ash
Reminder
14 years ago






3 comments:
Hey Ashley, sorry to hear about the migrains, I get them once in a while and they suck!! Anyway good luck quitting smoking, it might be hard gut it will be so worth it!! Love you.....Lori
Geez, I get migraines all the time. It's annoying. I get these flashes of light the day before, so at least I get a warning. The positive aspect of these migraines is that I don't have to watch the kids as much. Expect for last time, I cleaned the house, made dinner, and watched the kiddos. Kind of not right. LOL.
Glad your back. Good luck on quitting smoking.
I am glad to see you on here again. :)I was wondering where you had went, but not having the internet is a very good excuse. I am sorry that you have been having migraines. I hope the doctor knows what he is talking about and that the medicine will work.
Post a Comment